Search

FREEBIE Algebra Riddle Solving Quadratic Equations by Factoring



Coming to you quickly today to let you know I have a freebie available if you sign up for my email list!

I designed this one to use around Valentine's Day because of the theme of the joke, but you could use it any time of year.

These 14 questions can be solved by factoring or by using the quadratic formula - it's up to you what you want your students to practice.  I figure that students need any practice they can get on factoring - so if we can make it more fun in the process, all the better!

Sign up for my email list using the link below and I'll send this one to you for FREE!


Join the
Teaching High School Math Newsletter

Subscribe using this form and I'll send you the Solving Quadratics Freebie!

    We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

    No comments

    Post a Comment