Saturday, October 5, 2013

Celebrating One Year on TPT!






October is my one year anniversary on Teachers Pay Teachers!  Can't believe that it has been a year since I read an article online about Deanna Jump and thought to myself - hey I wonder if I can do that!

In celebration of my anniversary, and my loyal followers, I am giving you the presents!  I am having a sale in my Teaching High School Math Store store - 10% off this Saturday and Sunday - what a deal - if there is something you have been wishing for, now is your chance :)

Also, join my friend Kristen Dembroski - she also is having a sale in her store and a giveaway on her blog!  She has the cutest graphic for sure!



Kristen Dembroski Blog

Here are a couple of things I have available for Halloween:

Solving Equations with QR Codes - Halloween Theme

Halloween Factoring Activity

Calculus Halloween Puzzle



I am also celebrating with a giveaway - enter below and win a $10 gift certificate to Teachers Pay Teachers!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


8 comments:

  1. I love Halloween candy and seeing everyone's decorations. I also love my day off from school for Columbus Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my church's Halloween alternative where the kids dress up and play games run by our small groups and youth. It's so much fun to see everyone enjoying themselves together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing about October is the cooler weather and fall break from school,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the changing leaves! It's so pretty to drive through the countryside and see all of the different colors!

    - Katy

    First Grade Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary at TPT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Favorite thing about Fall: I love the changing leaves and cool nights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Math is really tough. I really do have some problems understanding the concepts. I'm thinking of telling mom that I need high school math/high school mathematics tutoring. I guess 1-1 tutoring could help me.

    ReplyDelete