Search

Freebie - Number Crossword Puzzle - Number Cruncher



I tried making a new type of crossword puzzle this week - it's great for fast finishers or a brain break.  Perfect for having students practice skills such as sums, products, percent, conversions - any clue I can think of that results in a number.  If your students don't know a specific fact - a great opportunity to look up the answer and practice research skills.  For example, one of the clues asks students how many keys are there on a piano.


Want to check out the packet of Number Crunchers?  See them in my TPT Store:



Would you like to receive this puzzle for free?  Sign up for my newsletter and I'll send it to you!

Teaching High School Math

Sign up for my email list and I'll send you the first

Number Cruncher Puzzle for free!

    We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

    No comments

    Post a Comment