|clipart from Little Red's Clipart|
1) Algebra Solving Inequalities Puzzle - In this puzzle, students practice solving inequalities by matching up pieces of a puzzle. There are 16 pieces to the puzzle. One of the reasons I picked out this activity is because there are 3 different levels of difficult of this puzzle, so the teacher can choose the one that is right for his or her class.
2) Geometry Shamrock Reflection, Rotation, Translation - A fun basic worksheet on transformations. Fun way to practice some geometry topics but still have fun! Best of all, it's FREE!
3) Algebra Solving Multi-Step Equations Puzzle - This is my own fun, quick puzzle that students can use to practice solving multi-step equations. There are 15 questions in this puzzle. Students solve the equations and then match their answer to a letter. They use the letter to solve a funny St. Patrick's Day themed riddle.
4) St. Patrick's Day Math and History - What could be better than practicing math problems and learning history at the same time! Fun idea for sure :)
5) Leprechaun Mystery Grid Drawing - This looks like a really fun activity. Students redraw each puzzle piece in its proper spot to make a drawing of a leprechaun. Great!