Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tech Tip of the Month - Get Ready for a Linky!

I decided to try giving the department at my school a Tech Tip of the Month since we are going to 1:1 iPads next year.  Then I thought - hey!  Let's have a Tech Tip of the Month linky party!

So, be ready...on the first Friday of every month, we'll have a Tech Tip of the Month, and then on the second Friday we will have a Success in Secondary Linky Party...

On your marks...

Get your link to your blog tech tip or a product that features a tech tip...

And...



1 comment:

  1. My Tech Tip is Guided Access - you can basically put the iPad on 'lockdown' - locking it on only one app at a time so students can't wander off and go play a game or go on the internet. This would be useful if perhaps you had a student who wasn't following directions, or if you were giving an assessment on the iPad and you didn't want students to 'cheat' by messaging each other or going on the Internet.
    It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I put all the directions here on my blog: http://www.kristendembroski.com/?p=17

    ReplyDelete